This job is closed
Junior Product Sub Editor (Korean speaking) (Wan Chai)ID:1175318,000 HKD ~ 22,000 HKDWan Chai (灣仔)
The role will include editing translations provided by an external agency, ensuring the language is clear, clean and precise. As well as maintaining our client website tone, your copy edits will bear in mind specialist knowledge of the Korean market and customer.
• Sub-edit previously translated Korean product descriptions, titles and size and fit details to the highest standards of accuracy.
• Ensure that all Korean-language product copy reflects own website tone of voice, checking accuracy, grammar, consistency and ensuring house style is maintained.
• Work closely with the English-language Sub Editors and the Korean Senior Product Sub Editorto ensure that any style changes or amendments are aligned across both sites.
• Meet daily upload targets and be measured on productivity, content accuracy and quality.
• Work with the product technical specialists to ensure all size, fit and care information is communicated in a way that is as clear and concise as possible.
• Support the team with any other related duties and wider team’s projects as reasonably requested.
• Excellent command of Korean language, grammar and punctuation with a meticulous attention to detail, also fluent proficiency of English language.
• Demonstrated ability in producing, clean and relevant Korean copy translation that resonates with the customers and local market.
• Be fashion and designer literate, with a thorough understanding of the current designers, brands and seasonal trends.
• Patient and resilience, with ability handle requests from all directions. You know how to build a process to manage them, and you have the diligence to deliver in a timely manner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence, consult and collaborate at all levels.
• A positive, dedicated and can-do attitude, someone who is used to hitting the ground running and making things happen.
9:00 ~ 18:00