This job is closed
Online Fraud Analyst (Korean speaking) (Wan Chai)ID:1175418,000 HKD ~ 18,000 HKDWan Chai (灣仔)
• Reviewing and screening online customers orders to deliver a seamless fraud prevention experience
• Identifying suspicious trends or activities
• Resolving issues with customers over telephone or e-mail, including complaints.
• Processing digital chargebacks
• Review and minimise chargeback and rejection rates.
• Ability to train and develop the wider team
• Assisting with suggestions for continually redefining the Fraud Prevention business rules
• Attending and contributing to team meetings, including huddles
• Supporting and upholding relevant business policies and procedures.
• Supporting the business in reducing risk and revenue loss
• Day-to-day management of the 3rd Party Online Fraud Platform.
• Liaising with banks, payment providers & shipping companies on all fraud-related areas.
• Working in partnership with the Customer Care team to resolve customer queries and payment issues, as well as external business partners
• Excellent organisational and communication skills in Korean and English (both written & verbal)
• Experience in global fraud screening and chargeback management within eCommerce
9:00 ~ 17:30