This job is closed
Business Development Officer (Japanese Speaker) (TST)ID:1216416,000 HKD ~ 18,000 HKDYau Tsim Mong (油尖旺)
Credit Control, Business Development
Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- In charge of strategic business development of electronic wallet in Hong Kong and Japan
- Develop strategic partnership with related business partners
- Responsible for merchant business by leading the acquiring through direct or acquirer partnership, coverage expansion, business strategy,
- Expand usage or delivery
- To develop sales leads through direct sales contact
- To present and demonstrate our technical to potential clients
- To organize and implement marketing activities
- Assist in collecting, analyzing and evaluating different market information and its impact on overall business situation
- Assist in brand management and executing effective sales & marketing campaigns and programs
- Coordinate and liaise with other partners in HK and Nippon Pay Japan office for set up and programs.
- Develop and maintain long-term customers relationship
- Follow up legal document between Nippon Pay and partners.
- Diploma or above in Business Development/ Global Business/ Economics or any related disciplines
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Japanese
- 1-2 years related experience in business development is preferred.
- Presentable, aggressive and strong target oriented
- Self motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Independently, hard working and willing to work under pressure
- General knowledge of tracking technologies and implementation.
- Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/ partners on their marketing/ digital strategy
- Highly organized project management skills
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful client relationship progression for potential business growth
- Travel is required.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Business Development Executive
Cantonese, English, Japanese
9:00 ~ 18:00
- 7 days AL
- Double pay
- Medical Insurance