Account Manager【Famous PR Company】ID:1228325,000 HKD ~ 38,000 HKDYau Tsim Mong (油尖旺)
Resercher, Web Marketing, Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Other(Sales), Management, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Other(Business Administration & Management), Editing/Production
• Facilitate and initiate project implementation of marketing, public relations, social media marketing, advertising and promotional activities for Japanese and local clients.
• Assist with project/event set-up and coordination with multiple service providers
• Create high quality content of media and influencers across campaigns and on-going communication
• Engage and maintain relationship with key influencers like media and KOLs to effectively deliver brand key
• Media monitoring, preparation of press kits, lining up of media events and compilation of reports
Social Media Marketing
• Assist in creating high-level digital/social media content that are integrated into communication plans
• Amplify/promote news on social properties; update & maintain social editorial calendar
• Daily monitoring on social media accounts and implement community management according to the guidelines.
• To develop excellent communication with all parties involved (the agency the client) and to follow through with all the developments on the accounts.
• Begin anticipating client communication & develop recommendations
• Oversee client meetings, agendas & recaps
New Business Opportunity
• Develop strategic PR content for integrated campaigns for new and existing clients, and supporting the team in researching and preparing new business opportunities
• Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, Advertising or other Business related discipline.
• At least 3-4 years’ experience in public relations, event management, marketing or media & communications organization. Candidate with more relevant experience may be offered with Assistant Account Manager. Candidates with agency background are preferable.
• Self-initiative, good team player with can-do spirit and can work under pressure.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and a keen sense of delivering completed projects in a timely manner.
• Previously working in Japanese company and interest in Japanese culture is preferred.
• Good command of Chinese, English and Mandarin; Good command of Japanese(N2 or above) will be a plus.
Cantonese, Mandarin, English
9:30 ~ 18:30
Please sign in.