This job is closed
Managing DirectorID:1259450,000 HKD ~ 70,000 HKDEastern (東區)
CEO/MD, CFO, GM, Director, Other, COO, CTO
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring senior management and staff members as necessary.
• Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintain quality products that are competitive, all while delivery excellent customer support.
• Implement strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations and stocks replenishment.
• Manage and review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
• Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met. Perform approver tasks for company expense, payroll, contract renewal etc.
• Serve as a liaison between local office and headquarter to make sure all efforts are in alignment.
• Build long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners and local authorities.
• Overall Quality & Food Safety Competency and Awareness for employees and the business, as whole. Response to consumer claims.
• Coordination of all business activities including staffing, development and execution of sales and marketing plan, key account management, sales force management, warehousing and distribution, product service, customer service and receivables
• Portfolio management and provide the focal point for client and customer relationships to drive category growth and market share
• Lead the Key Account Management team to develop sales and marketing strategies to grow and strength clients’ business in the market
• Work with Customer Management team to strengthen and implement sales fundamentals to fulfill and exceed KPIs
• Actively develop new business (pitching for new business and) to grow the food service and retail businesses into the future
• Identify, evaluate and suggest investment opportunities for the China region and aim at expanding market share in a profitable and sustainable manner
• Position as the best and most efficient distributor and/or supplier of choice
• Lead the food service and retail team to share the vision & objectives for the business and implement the plans necessary to continue operational & cultural performance improvement; and ensure commitment and performance from the sales and logistics team
• Understand and participate in key client meetings, working with the team and clients to develop winning strategies
• Build strong relationships with key customers to ensure support from the customers on the business
• Network with potential clients to offer services
• Strong food service and retail commercial experience, ideally with experience working for scale food service companies
• Profit & Loss management is a must
• Demonstrated strong leadership in sales and marketing
• Proven in driving growth and profitability
• Ability to lead and inspire the sales and logistics team
• Strong analytical capabilities, proven to be data driven
• Ability to speak Cantonese Japanese and / or English
• Outstanding leadership experience
• Excellent influencing and communication skills
• Strong networking skills
• Able to work in a highly complex business environment
• University Degree
• MBA preferred
• Minimum 15 years with multinational firms
• Must have significant leadership experience
• Minimally 5 years’ experience working in Hong Kong
8:00 ~ 17:00