List of Manufacturing(Machinery) x Manager job vacancies in Hong Kong
Manager - Maintenance (Field) Division【Famous Japan Company】(11080) ID:11080
|Job Description||-Collaborative management of different maintenance field resources to accomplish company objectives in relation to safety, quality,efficiency, and sales order fulfillment
-Effective management of customer relationship to drive business opportunities
-Assurance of code compliance, including but not limited to documentation, field examinations, incident investigations, and equipment upgrade opportunities
-Promotion of staff development, team building and change management
|Required Qualifications||Education: Degree holder in any engineering disciplines
Language: Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
-8 years’ relevant working experience in the field of engineering or building services, preferably in lift industry
-Registered Lift/Escalator Engineer is a must
-Proven ability to effectively manage a sizable operational crew and implement change management
-Proficiency in PC skills (e.g. Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
-Candidates with less qualification and/or experience to be considered as Assistant Manager or Senior Engineer
-Flexible work location (maintenance job sites, Service Stations, Head Office in Western District or Main Service Station in Kwai Chung)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000HKD 〜 55,000HKD|
|Location||Hong Kong,Central and Western District,Location|
Deputy General Manager【Can Join in Japanese company expanding in Medical Field】 ID:10942
Establish and maintain the business relationship with existing and potential customers in both HK and Macau.
Responsible for sales management, verify the tender sales and cost, negotiate the price/discount/support from Regional office or Headquarter.
Work closely with both sales support and technical & service team when engaging new business.
Make comprehensive installation plan for projects.
Make enhancement/improvement plan for the department. (by using of IT knowledge/tools to enhance the efficiency etc).
Manage and supervise team members and retain a good working environment.
|Required Qualifications||Language:Good command of English and Mandarin/Cantonese
Education:Degree or above
Experience:Minimum 5 years or above Medical field experience, preferably Merketing
Strong leadership skills including motivating and negotiating.
IT knowledge/background is preferable.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 35,000HKD 〜 45,000HKD|
|Location||Hong Kong,Kwai Tsing District,Location|
Sales Executive(Japanese Speaker)(Lai Chi Kok)【can make use of your experience!!】 ID:10867
|Job Description||-will go to existing customer with Development personnel to hear the customer's real opinion and feedback to improve existing product
-follow up existing customer
-Proposal and proposal preparation
|Required Qualifications||-Person with confidence in sales!!!
-People who have experience sales in any motors(Preferable) or Person who has sales experience over 3 years for one product(condenser, electrical parts, furniture, helthcare, unit...)
-Who can speak Japanese and English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000HKD 〜 22,000HKD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Machinery)]
- 1 Supervisor - Installation Division【Famous Japan Company】(11125) Monthly Salary30,000HKD 〜 35,000HKD Hong Kong,Central and Western District,Location
- 2 Engineer - Installation Division【Famous Japan Company】(11124) Monthly Salary20,000HKD 〜 30,000HKD Hong Kong,Central and Western District,Location
- 3 Engineer - Maintenance (Field) Division【Famous Japan Company】(11079) Monthly Salary20,000HKD 〜 30,000HKD Hong Kong,Central and Western District,Location
- 4 Manager - Maintenance (Field) Division【Famous Japan Company】(11080) Monthly Salary40,000HKD 〜 55,000HKD Hong Kong,Central and Western District,Location
- 5 Deputy General Manager【Can Join in Japanese company expanding in Medical Field】 Monthly Salary35,000HKD 〜 45,000HKD Hong Kong,Kwai Tsing District,Location
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management